乔治华盛顿大学社区

标题: $625 Temporary Sublet Large Living Room for $625 + utilities @ RiverHouse [打印本页]

作者: dyurlova    时间: 2018-1-23 20:43
标题: $625 Temporary Sublet Large Living Room for $625 + utilities @ RiverHouse
本帖最后由 dyurlova 于 2018-2-14 17:22 编辑

This is a fresh new lease for 2B1B apartment on the 17th floor of the RiverHouse apartment complex located at the Pentagon City. I am looking to find a temporary sublet from February 22 until the first week of April in the living / dining area of this apartment. Large space, great view, privacy is secured by sun-blocking curtains. The room is unfurnished, however, I might move my staff gradually there throughout this period in preparation of my move in April. There are three people it total living in this apartment (two others in the bedrooms). Price is $625 excluding utilities and parking fees, which is very competitive for this location. Utilities usually run anywhere from $50 to $70 per month. Close to DC, Pentagon City metro walking distance, all major shopping and grocery centers are nearby. 24/7 gym is included as amenties. For more details, please, reply directly to this add to arrange a visit and discuss details further.

欢迎光临 乔治华盛顿大学社区 (https://hellogwu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4