乔治华盛顿大学社区

标题: crystal city地铁旁大卧转租mflats [打印本页]

作者: yurong    时间: 2018-12-19 19:51
标题: crystal city地铁旁大卧转租mflats
本帖最后由 yurong 于 2018-12-20 21:56 编辑

Hi, I'm moving out and want to transfer my current lease here at M.FLATS, 505 18th St S, Arlington, VA 22202.

This apartment has a great location. It's less than 5-mins walk to the metro station(crystal city) and a smooth commute into DC is guaranteed, absolutely perfect for people who commute to DC on a daily basis. You'll have easy access to Costco, Whole foods, HT and plenty of restaurants, all within 5-10 mins walk. And the Pentagon Fashion Mall is about 10 mins away on foot as well as the Virginia Highland Park, where you can play basketball, tennis and soccer.

This apartment is recently built and comes with very nice decoration and stunning amenities. Everything is within reach at this cutting-edge, pet-friendly high rise: in-unit washer and dryer, spacious walk-in closet, hardwood floor in the living room and blanket in both bedrooms. We have a fitness room on the ground floor and rooftop pool. Garage parking is also provided. One thing worth noting: since this is a brand new building, there's no pest problem or bug battles for you. This is also one of the most critical aspects I considered when I moved in. R.I.P.

You will have the master bedroom in a 2B2B unit. It comes with a private bathroom and a huge closet. Lighting is perfect since we have three big windows. You'll share the living room and kitchen with the roommate in another bedroom.

Available from Jan. 15. 2019. Current lease will end in August but you are always more than welcome to renew it :) Shoot me a message at (202-826-8037) if you are interested and rent is negotiable.

download (4).jpeg
download (3).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

欢迎光临 乔治华盛顿大学社区 (https://hellogwu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4