乔治华盛顿大学社区

标题: Looking for roommate to take over my lease [打印本页]

作者: kingsoloist    时间: 2019-9-7 14:00
标题: Looking for roommate to take over my lease
The Crystal House apartment complex is located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA near the Pentagon and within walking distance to the Crystal City Metro. The complex has a secure entry, gym, front desk to receive packages, swimming pool, laundry room, etc. It is also within walking distance to Whole Food and Pentagon City Mall.

I am looking for a roommate to take over my 12-month lease in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment (lease ends on the end of July 2020). The unit has its own washer and dryer unit. It also has a balcony overlooking the Aurora Highlands residential neighborhood. You’ll be taking over the guest bedroom which is plenty spacious. The living and dining room already comes fully furnished, courtesy of my roommate who is easy going, organized, and fantastic at baking.

The current rent portion of the room I'm staying is $1295. This doesn't include utility bills, internet, and other application fees you'll need to pay in order to take over my lease. For more details please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Room is available this coming October.

If interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

欢迎光临 乔治华盛顿大学社区 (https://hellogwu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4