位置: -
寻找性别:  
理想价格: -
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
The room is still available now.

The month rent is 1080 per month, but the water and electricity fees are not included in it. Last month the fees per person in our room is 60 dollars. And you have to pay one month rent as a deposit. There's a fee that you may have to pay called move in fee because you need  to transfer my name to your name in the leasing office. If you don't wanna pay the fee, we can discuss it later.

The lease on our apt has seven months to run, after that time you can choose to prolong the lease term and change a place to live, and the rent fee would be cheaper on December. You can move in whenever you want from now on.

You will share the apt with three Chinese GWU students, but they don't cook a lot and they like to stay at their own room. So it would be quiet to live with them. We don't have furniture in the living room, and it's empty right now. And we usually do aerobic in it.

One more thing i'd like to mention is that the computer center and the billiard center in the lobby is under decoration. But they may end it soon and my apt is on the fifth floor so you won;t be bothered by the noise. The swimming pool and fitting room are available and free.

In the ground floor there is Laundry room, i can give my laundry card to you so u don't have to buy a new card. You just add money to it when you wanna wash clothes.   

The details of floor plan can be seen on the official website. You can check the 3 bedrooms plan, and it is exactly what our apt looks like.

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

精彩评论3

正序浏览
Scarlett_Bu 发表于 2013-5-31 16:46:37 | 显示全部楼层

楼主接受couple么?lease结束后室友会续约么?
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

侯文亚 发表于 2013-6-5 11:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| 侯文亚 发表于 2013-6-5 11:36:40 | 显示全部楼层

侯文亚 发表于 2013-6-5 11:36
接受couple,室友估计不会续租。

续租加百分之四到六的租金。一般都会搬家的。