乔治华盛顿大学社区

标题: Rosslyn Riverplace room rent $650 : April 18th to July 31st (Rosslyn) [打印本页]

作者: ylee11    时间: 2017-3-23 21:45
标题: Rosslyn Riverplace room rent $650 : April 18th to July 31st (Rosslyn)
I am looking for a person who take my room (living room as the picture shows) in a 2BR apartment in Riverplace apartment building. The room is available from April 18th to July 31st. The lease agreement ends at the end of July. You will Have two female roommates who are both clean and chill as well as two cats.  

The building itself is located near the Rosslyn metro in Arlington. The Rosslyn metro stop is only a few blocks away and only one stop into the district. CVS is one minute Away and Starbucks is less than 5 minutes away. Target and Safeway, plenty of bars and restaurants are also within walking distance.  

You will have two female roommates who are both clean and chill. One is Georgetown graduate student and the other works at a law . Firm to Both are Very Nice.

at The Apartment Features:
5 min to Rosslyn metro
private room
laundry in bldg
Shared kitchen / bathroom
Monthly rent is $ 650 including the utility, and will require $ 417.5 for deposit.

The Location is great for summer interns as well with 3 metro line (orange, silver, and blue) I WILL GIVE MY 3 DIVIDERS ($ 210 value), MATTRESS & FRAME ($ 300 value), DESK & CHAIR ($ 30 value): TOTAL $ 540 FOR FREE ($ 210 value), which
is at the beginning of the lease. The room can be both furnished / unfurnished. IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THIS REMAINING LEASE. I may leave more furniture that I could not sell at the last minute.(Http:// 210) The picture is very good for the summer interns as well with 3 metro line (orange, silver, and blue) The picture is at the beginning of the lease. The room can be both furnished / unfurnished. I WILL GIVE MY 3 DIVIDERS ($ 210 value) , MATTRESS & FRAME ($ 300 value), DESK & CHAIR ($ 30 value): TOTAL $ 540 FOR FREE IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THIS REMAINING LEASE. I may leave more furniture that I could not sell at the last minute.(Http:// 210) The picture is very good for the summer interns as well with 3 metro line (orange, silver, and blue) The picture is at the beginning of the lease. The room can be both furnished / unfurnished.

I WILL GIVE MY 3 DIVIDERS ($ 210 value) , MATTRESS & FRAME ($ 300 value), DESK & CHAIR ($ 30 value): TOTAL $ 540 FOR FREE IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THIS REMAINING LEASE. I may leave more furniture that I could not sell at the last minute.I may leave more furniture that I could not sell at the last minute.I may leave more furniture that I could not sell at the last minute.
KakaoTalk_20170311_111242125.jpg
KakaoTalk_20170311_111259792.jpg

欢迎光临 乔治华盛顿大学社区 (https://hellogwu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4