乔治华盛顿大学社区

标题: 帮朋友求租12/1 -- 2/15 [打印本页]

作者: rendashijie    时间: 2019-11-5 23:37
标题: 帮朋友求租12/1 -- 2/15
Hello!
This side Awais, work in international organization in DC, I graduated from UIUC. I have been looking for a room in a shared apartment of two peoples at locations Georgetown or in Dupont circle/Adam Morgan, silver springs or other areas Maryland and VA if there is accessible metro available of around 30 – 30 minutes commute to DC. I am initially looking for around three months – December 1st, 2019 – February 15th, 2020 however after that we will decide mutually whether space available onward.  
I am easy-going, and clean the house. Respect privacy and never had drink and don’t smoke. My schedule is pretty tight – week days work and on weekend explore DC and its surroundings or visit some time to my friends at UIUC. In evening I come home and relax and play tennis in door these days! My budget is around $700 - $800 include utilities. If internet not added in the utilities that is fine, we will split.
Please let me know if you have any question at khuhroawais@gmail.com 0r 217 550 2833. If you want to meet in person to know each other please let me know. Happy to meet and connect.
Thanks
Awais

作者: 海带不喝汤    时间: 2019-11-13 03:20
楼主租到了吗?GMU附近的短租考虑吗

欢迎光临 乔治华盛顿大学社区 (https://hellogwu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4