租房方式: 短租(不上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Crystal City附近
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: 800-999 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Hi friends. I am subleasing my room in a 1800 sq ft 3bed 2bath apartment (Crystal Square) in Crystal City from June 1 to July 31.

Location: 1515 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Arlington, VA 22202; Right above Crystal City metro station - you don't need to go out the building for the metro.

Amenities: Great roof with a huge lounge area (grill), nice view (Crystal City water park, potomac river and DC Airport, see picture below), and a nice gym. The swimming pool behind the lobby, with grill and cabanas, will be open from memorial day till labor day. (See pictures below from the apartment management)

Neighborhood: Located on Crystal Drive, the building is close to many chain restaurants, such as Sweetgreen, Taylor, Chick-fil-A, Potbelly, and so on. 7 minutes walk away, there is Costco, Marshall's, Nordstrom, Macy's, Harris Teeter, and the Pentagon City Fashion Center shopping mall.

Flatmates: You will be living in my small bedroom, sharing the whole apartment with an Elliott alumnus and his girlfriend in the master bedroom, an Elliott alumna in the other small bedroom, and a dog Penny. You will share a bathroom with the girl in the other small bedroom, and the living room, dinning room, and kitchen with all others.

Price: $800/m without utilities (normally around $80 per month per person including cable and internet); if you want to move in early, we can arrange....

Please let me know if you are interested.

卧室

卧室

卫生间与一人共用

卫生间与一人共用

顶层健身房

顶层健身房

顶层游戏房间

顶层游戏房间

游泳池

游泳池

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

精彩评论3

正序浏览
weizun 发表于 2016-5-7 21:41:13 | 显示全部楼层

how about 7/10-8./10?

点评

Thank you very much for your message! I will take note of your dates and possibly coordinate with prospective renters.  详情 回复 发表于 2016-5-7 23:48
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

lushiyun1991 发表于 2016-5-7 23:48:48 | 显示全部楼层

weizun 发表于 2016-5-7 21:41
how about 7/10-8./10?

Thank you very much for your message! I will take note of your dates and possibly coordinate with prospective renters.
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| lushiyun1991 发表于 2016-5-8 08:27:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

置顶一下
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing