【代友发文】华盛顿市内招租($700-$800 / 800ft2, 近L'Efant Plaza)

[复制链接]
xx_d_jj 发表于 2016-8-31 19:21:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
招租信息
招租形式: 客厅招租 卧室招租 
租房方式: 其他 
位置: 华盛顿特区 » 华盛顿其他区域
寻找性别: 女 
理想价格: 700-799 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
$700-$800 /800ft2 - Beautiful Upscale 2 rooms and 2bathrooms furnished apartment (Washington DC,Waterfront Area with 3 metro stops)
My roommate and I are looking for 1 or 2 addition (FemalePreferred) to join us in our luxury apartment complex. (2 Girls if you and yourfriend are willing to share the space.) Like the title said, it is a beautifulupscale 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms apartment complex. The apartment itself islocated in a quiet neighborhood near 3 metro stops (L'Enfant Plaza, Waterfront& Federal Center SW). Easy accessibility to Green, Orange, Blue, Silver,and Yellow line. Safeway and CVS are just more than 5 minute walk.
$700 if you are willing to take the living room by yourself.No one really hanging around there.
$800 if you would like to have your own space.
Utilities are included. Swimming pool in the summer time. Gymis in the building. Laundry is located in basement.

No Pets & No Smoking.

We are looking for someone with goodpersonality, respectful, organized, and clean.

Serious Applicants only.

If interested, please reply us back a little bitinformation about yourself

Email:
luluheung925@hotmail.com
Phone: 202-445-4682 (welcome to text me. I may not be available to answer phonecalls while at work.)

Living room with a walk-in closetas well.
file:///C:\Users\CONSTA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg
Kitchen                                                                       Oneof the bathrooms
file:///C:\Users\CONSTA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.jpg file:///C:\Users\CONSTA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006.jpg

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

精彩评论1

正序浏览
xx_d_jj 发表于 2016-8-31 19:26:06 | 显示全部楼层

Sorry - the pictures didn't work out.

Living Room.png Kitchen.png Restroom.png
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

1粉丝

5帖子