租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 短租(上Lease) 
位置: 华盛顿特区 » ChinaTown附近
寻找性别: 女 
理想价格: 1,000-1,199 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
I'm a female young professional looking for a female roommate to move into the sunroom and take over the lease in a 1 bed + sunroom, 1 bath apartment at the Meridian building in Gallery Place/Chinatown!

Room:

Room for rent: $1100 + utlities/month for the sunroom

Utilities are usually not more than $70-80/month, though varies in the coldest / warmest months.

Apartment:

Apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 sunroom and is on the smaller side, though it has worked out really well for us. The bathroom and kitchen are pretty standard, and currently the living room is furnished, though if you'd like to bring furniture we could definitely work it out.

Washer and dryer is conveniently in-unit.

Meridian at Gallery Place, 450 Massachusetts Ave NW.

Building has a gym, club room area upstairs, pool, 24-hour concierge, and other amenities. List of full features and amenities here:

http://www.meridiangalleryplace.com/washington/meridian-at-gallery-place-meridiangalleryplace/amenities/

Underground parking is available for an additional monthly fee.

Location is nice and centrally located - About a 5 minute walk to the Gallery Place/Chinatown metro, 15 minute walk to Metro Center, 15 minutes to Union Station. It's also 2 blocks from the L St Safeway and Mt Vernon Triangle area (Busboys, Mandu, Baked Joint, Chipotle, Taylor Gourmet, Sweet Green are located).

Move-in:

End of May for a 1 year lease. There is a $175 move-in fee for management, which includes application and lease form.

I'm a late-twenties female young professional and really love living in and exploring the city. I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with, so looking for someone who would be as well - Friendly, mature, likes to keep things clean, and considerate and responsible in general! I like being quiet around the house but also exploring the city, running and yoga, going to concerts and museums, and trying new restaurants. If this sounds like it would be a good fit then just shoot me an email or text with a bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a roommate. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

You can move to Craigslist to see more information:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/6130189952.html

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing