GWU校园英语查经小组 报名组队

[复制链接]
乍暖还寒实名认证 学生认证 发表于 2012-11-19 05:50:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
本帖最后由 乍暖还寒 于 2012-11-21 08:04 编辑

从感恩节之后开始的连续三个星期二,美国朋友 Doug (参加过周五聚会或周二英语口语班的同学应该认得他)将在GWU校园主持英文查经小组聚会。感兴趣的同学请提前电邮给他报名参加。详情如下:

Hello, Chinese students!  As you know, the English class on Tuesday nights is over for the autumn semester 2012.  However, I will make myself available at 7:00 PM for one hour in Funger Hall Room 221 for three Tuesdays after Thanksgiving, for a Bible study, if you are interested.

This will be very relaxed and informal.  We will read Scriptures from the Bible.  It will be interactive, with plenty of opportunities for you, the students, to talk.  I will be available to answer questions about the Bible and Christianity.

The Tuesday dates that I will be available are:

November 27
December 4
December 11

After that, we will take a relaxation break, so we can all enjoy Christmas, a break from studies and travel for many of you.

Interested parties, please e-mail me at the above e-mail address, and just say you are interested and will come on those 3 Tuesdays.

Once I get at least 5 students who e-mail me, saying they are interested, I will e-mail back those interested students, and confirm that I will be available to teach on those three Tuesdays.

I look forward to a good turnout!  Thank you.

Doug Gentile
703-582-1025

精彩评论1

正序浏览
乍暖还寒实名认证 学生认证 发表于 2012-11-21 08:19:24 | 显示全部楼层

Doug
doug.jpg

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

1关注

9粉丝

131帖子