租房方式: 新Lease找室友 长租(上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Crystal City附近
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: > 1,200 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
替朋友招租,朋友是美籍华人,在DC工作,待人友好爱卫生。房子在pentagon city whole foods超市对面的Meridian公寓。下面是租房信息:

Hey, looking for a roommate for my apartment in Pentagon City (close to D.C.). ~$1,300/mo. starting Sept 1 (or earlier) for at least 12 months. Feel free to  email me at rchangmh@gmail.com if interested.

客厅

客厅

房间

房间

小区健身房

小区健身房

外观

外观

卫生间

卫生间
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

精彩评论2

正序浏览
Littlesunshinew 发表于 2017-7-15 22:24:24 | 显示全部楼层

here are more info:
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| Littlesunshinew 发表于 2017-7-15 22:24:41 | 显示全部楼层

here are more info:My roommate is moving out so I'm looking for someone to fill the master bedroom. The 12-month lease would begin on September 1st, but we can figure out a way for you to move in earlier if need be (you can crash on our couch).  ROOM & APARTMENT The bedroom is 163 sq. ft., carpeted, and has lots of natural light. It comes with two closets with sliding mirror doors and private access to the tiled bathroom. Our living room is huge and can host 2-3 people at a time. The 1,014 sq. ft. apartment is carpeted, includes an in-unit washer/dryer, a fully furnished kitchen, and a large balcony. We're on the 11th floor, it's nice and quiet up here. For the 12-month lease, the apartment is $2,447/mo. Utilities (water, gas, electricity, renters' insurance, internet/cable) are handled separately and are ~$100/mo. For an additional $20 a month per person, we can opt for a 15-month lease.  BUILDING You'll have access to a 24-hour gym, rooftop pool, business center, and outdoor grill. An entertainment room with a pool table and lounge areas is in the next-door building, which is where the management office is located. Packages are dropped off at the front desk and they'll notify you that it's available for pickup. I've never had any issues with management and any maintenance work has always been timely.  ME I'm 26 years old, liberal, Asian-American, male, and work in technology consulting in the DMV area. I'm easy to get along with, pretty quiet, very neat, and travel occasionally. I intend to stay here for the next few years, so I'm looking to keep this lease going. I like animals and don't mind pets, but the building does charge "pet rent" which is ~$40/mo. In my free time, I code, read, play video games, and have recently picked up rock climbing at the gym nearby. My girlfriend stays over sometimes but we're very mindful of noise.  YOU Looking for someone who is respectful and helps keep shared areas (living room, kitchen, bathroom) in the apartment clean. Would definitely appreciate it if you're good at keeping the sink from filling up with dirty dishes, taking turns emptying the trash, and keeping the noise level down past 11pm. I don't mind guests, as long as they're also good about noise and cleanliness if they're staying over for a bit.  NEIGHBORHOOD The neighborhood is quickly growing -- you're less than 2 blocks away from Costco, Whole Foods, Earth Treks rock climbing gym, CorePower Yoga, Pure Barre, Sweetgreen, Pentagon City mall, and various restaurants. There's a Harris Teeter, more shops and restaurants, parks, and sports fields within walking distance.   TRANSPORTATION + Metro: 8-10 minute walk to both Pentagon City and Crystal City metro stations (Yellow/Blue lines).  + Parking: underground, gated parking is available ($75/month) + Bus: DC Circulator routes 7Y and 10N, PRTC L200, ART 92, and numerous WMATA routes are nearby. + Multiple Capitol bikeshare locations are nearby + Ronald Reagan National Airport is 1-2 metro stops or a 10-minute ride away  Send me an e-mail with information about yourself if you're interested in coming by and checking the place out!
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing