租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 短租(上Lease) 短租(不上Lease) 
位置: 华盛顿特区 » 华盛顿其他区域
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: 800-999 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
A room to rent in a big town house. The room is furnished. It is 10 minutes walking distance to Clarendon Metro and Virginia square Metro. Lots of bars, Trader Joe's and Whole food market near the place.

Current roommates are professionals, one of them will leave on September to overseas. If you are looking for two bedrooms, this would be a good chance. The posted picture is my room and the other one also has plenty of space. ALL FURNISHED. (I have to leave only because my best friend wants me to move to her house, otherwise I wouldn't bother to do this)

First floor is kitchen and living room, washing and dryer machine is in the basement. No private bathroom. bedrooms and bathroom are on second floor. Utilities not included, usually 40-70$ depends on.

Rent from August 18, you have the choice either rent from 18 August 2017 to 1 April 2018, or you can sign a one year lease when you decide to move in. Feel free to contact THE LANDLADY directly or me if you are interested. The landlady is very nice and the neighborhood is family/friends-oriented.

VERY CONVENIENT NEIBORHOOD
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

26帖子

排行榜
  • 打扰下大家 burke 22015 单间招租 近495高速 开车10分钟到gmu 风景宜人 走路可到hmart

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing