地点超优 而且还附家俱

联系请用英文!

搬入时间:8月6日起
每月租金:$725 (含电费)+$ 35网络
押金: $250
move-in fee (一次性交给大楼):  $100

总共是两人share这个studio, 其中找人承接的那位室友要搬离DC了

联络方式以及其他资讯请看craiglist帖子:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/725-shared-studio-near/6634522390.html

Dupont studio furnished.jpg

$725 Furnished Shared Studio near Dupoont Circle (Dupont Circle)
We are two professional men (in their late 20's) seeking a male roommate to replace one of us in our shared studio a block from Dupont Circle. The room is on the second floor of a condominium with a walk in closet, kitchen, and separate room for the bathroom. The room will be available on August 6th.

We are two blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro (red line). Also, the building is located near several stores, such as Safeway, Whole Foods, Ace Hardware and CVS. It is also within a 15-20 min walk to Adams Morgan, U Street, Logan Circle, and 14th Street. The building has washers/dryers in the basement, a common lobby, and a rooftop with a great view of the city.

Rent is $725 for each person with utilities included, and internet costs $35 per person. Deposit is $250 and there is an additional $100 move in fee. Also, my side of the room is furnished with a bed, book stand, cabinet, table and chair that will be available for the new roommate. The lease is month to month, but we would prefer someone who could commit to a year.

About us: I have been living in the city for 8 years and will be moving back to California in August, so you will be replacing me in the studio. My roommate works for a consulting company in Georgetown and enjoys hanging out, but also likes to keep to himself.

Please share with us some details about yourself, so we can learn more about you. Also, let us know your interest and we will invite you to view the room.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

5帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing