租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Crystal City附近
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: > 1,200 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
The Crystal House apartment complex is located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA near the Pentagon and within walking distance to the Crystal City Metro. The complex has a secure entry, gym, front desk to receive packages, swimming pool, laundry room, etc. It is also within walking distance to Whole Food and Pentagon City Mall.

I am looking for a roommate to take over my 12-month lease in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment (lease ends on the end of July 2020). The unit has its own washer and dryer unit. It also has a balcony overlooking the Aurora Highlands residential neighborhood. You’ll be taking over the guest bedroom which is plenty spacious. The living and dining room already comes fully furnished, courtesy of my roommate who is easy going, organized, and fantastic at baking.

The current rent portion of the room I'm staying is $1295. This doesn't include utility bills, internet, and other application fees you'll need to pay in order to take over my lease. For more details please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Room is available this coming October.

If interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

热门图文
排行榜
  • 出售闲置九阳面条机 买了以后只用了几次 ,上班忙没时间弄,现出给需要的朋友。

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing