租房方式: 短租(上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Reston/Herndon区域
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: > 1,200 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
本人前两天在HelloGWU发了转租房屋的帖子,然后今天遇到一个骗子,套路跟之前同学们揭露的一样,特此再次揭露,提醒大伙儿注意!!
今天上午,号码为+1(202)538-4297的“Uncle”发英文短信给我说他半英半中的Niece(Linyin)要租我的房子,并要了我的邮件。之后他的Niece Linda Cui(对,跟之前Uncle说的名字不同耶,麻烦骗子能不能前后文连贯,算了不重要)用linyixiancu@hotmail.com 这个邮箱给我发了特别冗长特别诚恳的第一封英文邮件:
Hello ***,

Thanks for writing back. I'm very much interested in the room. It's a perfect location for me, hope we could get along with each other. I plan to arrive on 15th of Nov.

About me: I'm a mixed race of Chinese and British and I speak Mandarin fluently, currently living in the United Kingdom, I'm 29 yrs old. I'm Educated (Undergraduate and Post Graduate Degree), a devoted Christian. I don't smoke nor drink and I don't mind if room mates do. I'm currently living at 65 Croydon Rd, Croydon CR0 4QE, I'm pretty quiet and neat, but not obsessively so. I'm responsible and will pull my weight around the apartment and pay bills on time. I like to cook, and it would be great to have people to cook with or eat with, but it's definitely not a requirement in a room-mate. I'm social though, and get along well with most people.

And I would really want to secure the room before my arrival, More-so, to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the room before my arrival, So I would like to know the total amount of the room per month and the utility included. All this information are very important so that I can submit my proposal to my Uncle. My Uncle will be responsible for all the fees. Please let me know if I could give you any more info that would be helpful for making your decision. I would be glad if you can tell me little about you too.

Sorry for the email novel. I hope it isn't a lot to read and I apologize for coming on strong, I'm just looking for a reliable place when I move down. I look forward to hearing positive from you again.

Thanks.
Linda.

怪劳资事先没好好做功课且及时向版里的同学们学习,骗子一顿骚操作猛如虎博得了我的信任,我屁颠屁颠兴高采烈地回复了Linda Cui并想跟其做朋友(自扇自己两耳光),接着她说下月要来美国当science tutor需要garantee我的公寓、她的Uncle will pay for everything、母亲下周手术需要我的pray、希望我帮她接收行李、给我转钱等等bullshit,我真特么too young too naive地祝福了她并差点就答应其要求。骗子的第二封邮件如下:

Hiya ***,

How are you doing? Thanks for the pictures and details of the 1B1B, Of course I would love to be your friend , you sound so nice. I'm really interested in renting the 1B1B for a year or two if possible, I will keep you posted with my flight information as events unfold. I have jobs interview lined up for me as a Private (Science Tutor) and I've been guaranteed a spot as soon as I get there.

I just got in touch with my Uncle and he can assure you of paying the rent fee monthly without any hesitation and since he will be responsible for paying my rent fees and all, we thought of mailing the deposit payment this week in one of his business trips. Please let me know if this is OK with you. I will need you to email me your information (full name, mailing address, and a direct phone number to reach you) for the payment so that I can have it forwarded to my Uncle as requested.

If there is a rental agreement application, please understand that I will have it filled and signed out upon my arrival.Also, let me know if you will be able to help me keep my little stuffs (dresser, art works, paintings as they will be shipped before my arrival.

Thanks for willing to give me the 1B1B, I can't wait to meet you. Please remember my mother in your prayers as she will be going through Surgical operation next week.

Sincerely,
Linda.

但是(女人的第六感还是蛮灵滴嘻嘻)!我突然觉得一切都too good too be true,所以开始google她的邮件和类似的scam,不搜不知道一搜吓一跳,谢谢google提醒了我以及版里的前辈们及时揭露了骗局。估计假如我傻呵呵按其套路走下去,肯定是“Uncle”给我寄一张两千多的、跟银行打时间差、永远也兑现不了的counterfeit check,然后催我给托运行李的人转一千多美金blahblahblah,唉美利坚果然是盛产ponzi scam的国度! 早碰到早好,早碰到早警惕。再次发自内心真诚感激我第一次踏上美利坚国土时热忱无私真挚善良友好地帮助我的Peter、雯雯、萌萌同学,因为可爱的你们我少掉多少坑。

努力工作走正途好好赚钱不好么,真是的这些骗子。。。唉,God bless America!

招租广告.jpg
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

精彩评论38

正序浏览
haolongtan 发表于 2019-10-22 15:14:25 | 显示全部楼层

我就被她骗了!我刚从警局出来。。。我太傻了
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

laosong 发表于 2020-5-1 22:04:50 | 显示全部楼层

非常感谢你的分享,让我及时警觉,那个骗子后来还给我发短信,他可能以为我把支票都存了,我说家具没有了,你可以发我地址给你把支票寄回去,他就没信了。我前几天又收到一个莫名的短信,是疫情期间问候的,但是用的是我的姓,我平时周围常联系的都知道我英文名字,所以感觉还是那个骗子,因为之前刚刚把全名地址给他寄支票过来。所以大家一定有事情多查询一下啊!!
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

Swiii 发表于 2020-6-22 21:18:01 | 显示全部楼层

我也遇到了!她在我这里叫Maria 邮件是hannmade001@outlook.com 大家警惕
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

laosong 发表于 2020-4-11 13:09:03 | 显示全部楼层

我跟我的朋友说了这件事儿,他们了解后发给了我一个链接,是报道有关在Cragslist、Facebook和Marketplace上面用支票诈骗的文章,大家可以看一下

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/20 ... checks-online-scams
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

frankshao 发表于 2020-3-3 03:18:30 | 显示全部楼层

骗子邮件如下:

发件人:Linda Cui <linyixiancu@hotmail.com>           
时   间:2020年3月3日(星期二) 下午3:48        纯文本 |  
收件人:
xxxxxx xxxx <xxxxxxx@qq.com>
Hello Andy,

Thanks for writing back. I'm very much interested in renting the room and I really hope we could get along with each other. I plan to arrive on 20th of March.

About me: I'm a mixed race of Chinese and British and I speak Mandarin fluently, currently living in the United Kingdom, I'm 29 yrs old. I'm Educated (Undergraduate and Post Graduate Degree), a devoted Christian. I don't smoke nor drink and I don't mind if room mates do. I'm currently living at 65 Croydon Rd, Croydon CR0 4QE, I'm pretty quiet and neat, but not obsessively so. I'm responsible and will pull my weight around the apartment and pay bills on time. I like to cook, and it would be great to have people to cook with or eat with, but it's definitely not a requirement in a room-mate. I'm social though, and get along well with most people.

And I would really want to secure the room before my arrival, More-so, to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the room before my arrival, So I would like to know the total amount of the room per month and the utility included. All this information are very important so that I can submit my proposal to my Uncle. My Uncle will be responsible for all the fees. Please let me know if I could give you any more info that would be helpful for making your decision. I would be glad if you can tell me little about you too.

Sorry for the email novel. I hope it isn't a lot to read and I apologize for coming on strong, I'm just looking for a reliable place when I move down. I look forward to hearing positive from you again.

Thanks.
Linda.
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

laosong 发表于 2020-4-9 21:37:48 | 显示全部楼层

他联系我的电话[b]   917-522-5973
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

laosong 发表于 2020-4-9 19:23:27 | 显示全部楼层

我前几天刚刚在Craigslist上面挂了几件家具,马上好几个信息来了,而且要加50刀替他保留,我选了一个沟通,他要了地址、说全名马上寄支票,过两天问他说支票寄出来了,加上了movers的费用和额外保留家具的50刀,我问为什么要付给我?他说他们一直这样买的,我说你加了多少钱给movers?没声了,这样过了两天我信箱收到了一张支票,纽约寄来的现金支票,超出家具货值1600刀,我有点懵,问他要把家具运到纽约去吗?他说是,他们刚刚搬家,movers帮助运送所有东西,问我什么时候存支票,我说我不负责给movers支付费用,你自己付,你可以把全名和gmail发我,我存完支票后Zelle转你,然后这都四天了,没信了,刚刚看了大家说的,我也是应该遇到了同类的事儿,这张支票即使你存了,后面还可以撤回去,骗子就是利用这些操作,谢谢大家把信息分享上来,大家都警觉一些
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

laosong 发表于 2020-4-9 19:23:21 | 显示全部楼层

我前几天刚刚在Craigslist上面挂了几件家具,马上好几个信息来了,而且要加50刀替他保留,我选了一个沟通,他要了地址、说全名马上寄支票,过两天问他说支票寄出来了,加上了movers的费用和额外保留家具的50刀,我问为什么要付给我?他说他们一直这样买的,我说你加了多少钱给movers?没声了,这样过了两天我信箱收到了一张支票,纽约寄来的现金支票,超出家具货值1600刀,我有点懵,问他要把家具运到纽约去吗?他说是,他们刚刚搬家,movers帮助运送所有东西,问我什么时候存支票,我说我不负责给movers支付费用,你自己付,你可以把全名和gmail发我,我存完支票后Zelle转你,然后这都四天了,没信了,刚刚看了大家说的,我也是应该遇到了同类的事儿,这张支票即使你存了,后面还可以撤回去,骗子就是利用这些操作,谢谢大家把信息分享上来,大家都警觉一些
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

tmac521 发表于 2020-2-10 22:22:19 | 显示全部楼层

田纳西大学被骗的前来报到,今天分两次1500 1000还有400借同学的,太容易相信别人了…
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

Sakuramomoko 发表于 2020-2-7 15:44:10 | 显示全部楼层

同样的情况!说出来安慰安慰大家,被骗了1800刀。还浪费了时间!看到家报警无果我都有放弃报警的念头了。。。

被骗钱的大家,安慰自己:虽然是非常非常糟心的事情,但是一千多刀买个一辈子的教训,这学费也不贵!世界有多少人被骗的体无完肤。
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

mesh 发表于 2019-10-15 20:19:29 | 显示全部楼层

前几天也遇到了一摸一样的,我说只能收zelle,先钱,她就不回复我了……
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

dodousa 发表于 2019-10-15 20:35:29 | 显示全部楼层

mesh 发表于 2019-10-15 20:19
前几天也遇到了一摸一样的,我说只能收zelle,先钱,她就不回复我了……

是不是超级诚恳特别细心!我还没到谈钱那一步,我还跟人先谈谈情呢。。。哈哈  我说要跟她视频或跟“Uncle”见面,她就不鸟我了。。。
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| jmbee0319实名认证 学生认证 发表于 2019-10-16 00:41:51 | 显示全部楼层

dodousa 发表于 2019-10-15 20:35
是不是超级诚恳特别细心!我还没到谈钱那一步,我还跟人先谈谈情呢。。。哈哈  我说要跟她视频 ...

我也碰到这个人了,我问了一堆问题 然后她回的第二封email就跟你的那封一模一样 我就觉得她都是前言不搭后语 很有问题 直接就说不租给她了
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

jellyfish 发表于 2019-10-16 08:07:13 | 显示全部楼层

用英文的一概不理!看不懂
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

流光石 发表于 2019-10-16 09:45:29 | 显示全部楼层

收到+1 不过那封邮件到现在还躺在邮箱里,因为觉得租给外国人太麻烦直接忽略了。
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

也对 发表于 2019-10-16 17:35:18 | 显示全部楼层

哈哈哈哈,这人也联系我了
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

dodousa 发表于 2019-10-17 13:51:18 | 显示全部楼层

jmbee0319 发表于 2019-10-16 00:41
我也碰到这个人了,我问了一堆问题 然后她回的第二封email就跟你的那封一模一样 我就觉得她都是前言不搭 ...

您真有耐心还问“她”一堆问题,前言不搭逻辑不通,无事献殷勤非奸即盗啊,涨姿势了这次
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| dodousa 发表于 2019-10-17 13:51:56 | 显示全部楼层

jellyfish 发表于 2019-10-16 08:07
用英文的一概不理!看不懂

好主意,以后我向您学习,用英文发的一概不理!
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

楼主| dodousa 发表于 2019-10-17 14:01:02 | 显示全部楼层

流光石 发表于 2019-10-16 09:45
收到+1 不过那封邮件到现在还躺在邮箱里,因为觉得租给外国人太麻烦直接忽略了。

天啊这个外国诈骗团伙好勤力啊,天天盯梢我们论坛的租房版块而伺机下手,我在zillow、craigslist、Facebook上发的英文转租广告都没有遇到这种奇奇怪怪的诈骗。因此我不由得思忖难道这些死骗子专门欺负咱们中国人人生地不熟、善良热情又大方吗,还是某些同胞居心拨测充当了内应点拨这些渣滓有利可图有机可乘呢。唉心好累,防火防盗防诈骗!!
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

1帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing