租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 短租(上Lease) 
位置: 华盛顿特区 » Dupont Circle
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: > 1,200 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my lease from 14 December 2019 to 12 January, with the option to renew monthly or annually after.

I'm currently living in a shared classic three-level brick row house in Downtown DC, on M and 10th St NW, within 5 mins walking distance to Mt Vernon Sq/ Convention Center metro station and Giant supermarket, and 3 mins away from CVS.

The private room is spacious with high ceilings, large windows and hardwood floors. The room is structured like a mini studio apartment with a sitting area featuring a large flat screen TV, double seat couch, desk, and walk in closet. The monthly rental including utilities, cleaning fees, wifi, netflix is $1385.

The house is on a quiet, residential street (I feel perfectly comfortable walking around the neighbourhood at night) and secured with a system of code lock doors. It's really situated in the perfect location for exploring the city: shaw, downtown, U St etc is easily accessible and within walking distance from house. The house is also well-managed and shared amongst 6 young professionals with a fully equipped large kitchen, dish washer, washer and dryer, and two shared bathrooms, one on each level.

Profile of tenants: one is studying at Georgetown Law while the rest are working at the local PBS station, Department of Justice, NGO and in marketing. The tenants are spirited and intelligent and have become my close friends in DC.

I am currently interning at a law firm here but would have to urgently break my lease and return home due to my grandfather's health. I could send you more information and pictures or arrange a viewing if you're interested.

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing