租房方式: 短租(不上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Crystal City附近
寻找性别: 女 
理想价格: > 1,200 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
I am traveling for a month and I am looking for someone that is looking for a place to stay for about a month. I pay normally $2,000 but asking $1300.
High speed internet, A/C, fully renovated apartment with wooden floors. If you are an incoming GWU student and looking for a place to stay before finding your apartment I think this is the place to be!
I have a TV, couch, bed available for use.
I live in a studio but large enough like a one-bed room apartment. I have a walk-in closet room so you have extra storage for clothes etc. I also have high speed internet you can use for free.
My apartment is located on the 16th floor, and you can see the Pentagon, Washingotn Monument and the Capitol. Beautiful during sensets. Friends that have visited my place loved the view from my apartment.

Washers and dryers are available downstairs, never had to wait to use it as there are about 50 each.
Super safe, friendly front desk concierge, gym, access to rooftop, swimming pool available upon reservations (due to COVID)
Valet Monday-Saturday, 24 hour concierge desk

Address: 1400 South Joyce Street Arlington
Time: July 26th to August 24th (30 days)
Price: $1300
miscellaneous fees: None

-Five minute walk to Pentagon City Station (CVS, Post office, Costco Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, nearby)
-Five minute walk to Pentagon City Fashion Centre
-Five minute walk to Harris Teeter
-One minute walk to diverse restaurants at Pentagon Row and TJ Maxx (Across the street from the apartment)

Please text me at 713-376-4872 if you are interested. Thank you.

This room will be empty

This room will be empty

This bathroom will be empty upon moving in

This bathroom will be empty upon moving in

View from apartment

View from apartment
KakaoTalk_20200516_150540328.jpg KakaoTalk_20200516_151444247.jpg

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝