租房方式: 其他 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Falls Church
寻找性别: 男 
理想价格: 1,000-1,199 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
我的一枚男性友人(美籍华人)的室友因为工作变动要去加州。现在急需一枚室友替补。该男性友人在埃森哲工作,爱好整洁,无不良嗜好。你可以自由选择上或者不上Lease. 这是他发在craigslist上的广告。有兴趣的可以直接邮件联系他。英文原文如下:😄
$1100 / 1500ft2 - Spacious & Convenient 2 BR / 2 BA Condo @ East Falls Church (Arlington)
Hello, I am currently looking for someone to rent out a single room in this two bedroom condo. The other room is currently occupied. This is a great place at a great price, I am only seeking to fill my spot because I am moving across the country for work. The room will be available for a move in date of February 1st. If need be we can probably have it cleared out a week or two earlier. The current lease is good until October 31st, 2016. From there you would have the option to sign another lease or go month to month.

The condo is located on the border of Falls Church and Arlington. It is about an 8-10 minute walk (a little less than half a mile) walk from the East Falls Church metro station (orange line). There are pictures posted of the room and bathroom that are up for rent, as well as the kitchen and living room. The bedroom is very spacious and the closet is huge. The bathroom has two sinks, a tub, and a separate shower. Washer and dryer appliances are brand new. Kitchen appliances are gas based stove and oven.

It is a great location and pretty much everything is close by. It sits right on the W & OD trail if you like running or biking. The unit is on the ground level and has a dedicated entrance, and covered parking spot. Safeway, Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's, Giant, and Whole Foods are all about a 5-8 min drive. There are gyms within walking distance. If you like concerts the State Theatre is close by and they always have good shows. DC is about a 15 min drive away. Clarendon & Rossyln are awesome spots to hang out, an uber would be around $8.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to come visit to look at the place.

00o0o_iXO3l0GTbOz_50x50c.jpg
00s0s_jNKHhPGLdva_50x50c.jpg
00r0r_gWGXHeiGkx4_50x50c.jpg
00N0N_7YSvjPZbAQv_50x50c.jpg
00A0A_dNSTkfdCP6F_50x50c.jpg
00u0u_gZOK3HR7QlA_50x50c.jpg
00A0A_ie5VYF902Hw_50x50c.jpg
00N0N_9jT5qORfBw5_600x450.jpg
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注