租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 
位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Rosslyn附近
寻找性别: 女 
理想价格: 1,000-1,199 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
[size=12.6667px]位于Rosslyn Park Georgetown 二层朝阳[size=12.6667px]南向[size=12.6667px]两室两卫+阳台公寓,自7月1日起短、长租带家具、独立卫生间的主卧[size=12.6667px]。洗手间内自带洗衣机、烘干机。房租含免费车位。室友为年轻大学老师,诚招爱干净易相处的女生室友。月租1050+水电费。
[size=12.6667px]

I am a young professional working in DC and have lived in this apartment for five years. I really like it. I am currently seeking a roommate to sublease the furnished one bedroom one bath in the 2B2B apartment from July 1st with two options.

Option 1: from July 1st to Sept. 1st.

Option 2: from July 1st to July 1st, 2017 3rd to July 20th (preferred).

The date is negotiable. Female only. Preferably seeking a clean roommate. There are a queen bed, a big desk, a flat TV, a big closet and two sunny windows in the bedroom. Washer and dryer are in the house :). Our apartment is only 8 minutes away from the Rosslyn's metro station and about 20 mins walk from the Georgetown area.

The rent ($1050/per month) plus utilities like water. Electricity and Internet is about $70 per month. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, and all the kitchen tools. Parking is available at no extra cost. The apartment has been recently cleaned, painted and upgraded. The community has CVS, Starbucks, Safeway and USPS are all within 10-minute walking distance. Please email me if interested.
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

3帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing