住宿要求: 单独卧室 
位置:  
室友要求: 全部女性 
入住时间:
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Available from December 16-January 22, $950/monthall utilities included! If you are not going to live for one month, dailycharges are acceptable but preferable looking for someone who can take at least3 weeks.
I am a Johns Hopkins University gradstudent and will be out of town from mid December to late January so I am currentlylooking for a good candidate (female only) to fill my room. This cozy, sunny,fully furnished bedroom is on the top floor of three stories townhouse inDupont Circle/Adams Morgan. You have full access to kitchen, living room, sharedbathroom, washing machine and dryer. Internet is included as well. GREAT, GREATlocation for you going almost anywhere in the city. 10 min walk to DupontCircle Metro stop (red line), 15 min walk to U street Metro stop (yellow, greenline), 2 min walk to all kinds of bus stops. 5 min walk to grocery stores suchas Safeway, CVS etc. Not to mention dozens of restaurants or lounges in AdamsMorgan which is just 5 minutes walk away from you! I will clear up the drawerand closet for you.
For me, I am seeking candidate who is willingto rent the bedroom as long as possible during the available time slot. $950for one month. If you are not going to live up to one month, I can accept dailypayment ($40/day). In addition, I also hope to find a good fit for myhousemates who are really friendly and have never had any problems living witheach other. We all go out together from time to time.
If interested, please send me email with ashort description about yourself, your situation and how long you are planningto stay. Or you can contact me at 305-632-0606. If you are a good match, wewill arrange time for you to see the place and have a little interview. Thankyou!
详情图片可见craiglist http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/4157890171.html

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing