$725 Female Roommate needed Available February 1, Utils included, Crthouse Metro

[复制链接]
zeraya 发表于 2014-1-20 18:15:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
求合租
我的性别:
理想价格: -
住宿要求: 单独客厅 
位置:  
室友要求: 全部女性 
入住时间: 2014-02-01
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
$725 Female Roommate needed Available February 1, Utils included (Courthouse Metro, Arlington VA)
Looking for a female roommate (Prefer female student or female professionals). One big living room (almost A Private Room) will be available on February 1. You can live here at least from February 1 to the end of May (4 months). We share bathroom, kitchen and the lobby. This big living room covers all utilities: bed, table (two tables), chairs, sofa, TV, floor lap. Right now one female professional (very quiet) lives in another room (bed room). In the kitchen there are microwave, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator and many closets.

This apartment is very close to Court House Metro Station (7-10 minutes walking to Court House Metro Station-Orange Line). CVS, Walgreen and Whole food and a lot of restaurant are very closed by this apartment. Also only need two metro stops to GWU and GMU. This apartment is very quiet and safe to live.

Every month the rent fee is $725 plus utilities fee( only Internet, cable, electricity and gas) around $50 each person per month. (It depends on how much we use each month.) We share the utilities fee together every month. So the total fee will be around $775. Sorry, no pet. If you are satisfied this room and decide to move in, before moving in this room, $1550 ($775 security fee and February rent fee $775) will be paid.

If you have any questions and are interested in this room, feel free to contact me by email (alice.shang1@gmail.com) or call me 6129872508 or tell me your phone number and then I will call you as soon as possible. Welcome you to see this room. Thank you!

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing